Welcome to the 2022 Smithsburg Days Family Festival!
We are happy to have you, and are looking forward to a fun and exciting event. This is the info you will need for the day of the event. If you have any questions at all you can text me, Dottie, at 240-529-5386.
- Unfortunately due to an event the night before, you can not set up prior to 6am on June 4th.
- All vendor and food truck set up is on Saturday, June 4th from 6-9 am. Please do not go on the grounds earlier without checking in first. Check in starts at 6am.
- Please be patient during check in. You will be given a card with your booth space number on it, and a committee member will take you to your spot. You may drive to your spot to unload your things, and then you will need to park your car in the parking area.
- Spots are 12x12- please work within that area.
- Cluckin' Around BBQ will be selling breakfast from 7-10am, or until it runs out.
- Vendors are set up in an open, field area, so canopies are highly recommended to keep you out of the sun.
- Bring tables/chairs
- When asked on the vendor form about donating a small item for our raffle baskets, most of you said yes- Thank you!! The money raised from the raffles helps fund our Leopard Life Scholarship. Sometime that morning one of our committee members will visit each booth that said yes and pick up your item from you to add to the baskets. Remember to attach any business cards/material to your item that you would like to be included in case the raffle winner wishes to contact you further.
- We will have various food trucks in case you would like to buy lunch or snacks.
- This is a family friendly event. Any candidate or political items are not to be negative or derogatory in any way or you will be asked to remove those items.
- Vendor booths are open from 9-4. Then from 4-6 is when you can break down so we can clear the grass for the nights events. PLEASE clean up after yourself and take all your trash. Last year people left all sorts of stuff for us to clean up.
- Food Trucks who are staying all day: You may stay open from 4-6, or you can use that time to break, restock, and organize for the dinner crowd. Food trucks can not leave any oil/food scraps on the grounds.
- If you have any questions at all, please text me.