Before you submit your form, please read the terms. When you submit the form and pay for your spot, you are agreeing to the terms.
***FOOD TRUCK SPOTS ARE NOW FULL!
- Food trucks are first come first serve- check the Vendor/Food Truck Participants page first!
- Date: Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
- Food Truck Row will have one of any MAIN food type: ex: one bbq truck, one ice cream truck, etc.. Minor foods, like sides, might be duplicated on several trucks, like fries or cole slaw.
- You must add your full menu on the form for that day. Please do not add any foods after without contacting us first so we can make sure there is not a major conflict
- Spots are $60 and are non-refundable
- If you need to pay by check, your space will only be held for 7 days! If your check is not received within 7 days, the space becomes open again.
- Trucks are responsible for their own equipment and need to supply their own electric/generator
- Trucks must fully clean up their area when the event is over
- You can set up starting at 7am, the event starts at 9am. The schedule for the day is as follows for food trucks:
- 7am-9am: trucks can set up
- 9am-4pm: Shopping and festival fun (lunch crowd)
- 4pm-6pm: Transition time. Vendors will break down their booths and food trucks can close to freshen up, restock and get more food, take a break, gear up for the evening event
- 6pm-9pm: Evening activities
- If you agree to these terms, please fill out the form below. You will then be redirected to the payment page. You can pay online via Paypal, which accepts credit cards. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay. You can also pay via Venmo or check.
- If you would like to have your company listed on our website as one of our Food Truck Scholarship Sponsors, you agree to additionally donate Smithsburg Days 10% of your sales for the day. This is completely voluntary, but very much appreciated. If you agree to do so, please follow through as this is for the scholarship.